Who we cover
We’ll aim to give you a great quote if you and any additional drivers meet our basic criteria.
- Are aged between 17 and 80 years old for comprehensive policies
- Are aged between 20 and 80 for Third party, fire & theft policies (we won’t allow any additional drivers under 25 years old for Third party, fire & theft)
- Have a UK or EU licence
- Are a resident of Great Britain (not including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands).
- Is a car – we don’t insure vans
- Is 20 years old or younger
- Is worth £70,000 or less (worth £5,000 or less with Third party, Fire & Theft cover)
- Doesn’t have any significant modifications – we’ll cover optional extras fitted by the manufacturer as new and declared in the car value (comprehensive policies only) and modifications made solely in respect of a disability (covered for both comprehensive and Third party, Fire & Theft)
- Is kept at the registered address of the policyholder